Cruising coordinator: Vacant
ECSC will be shortly be looking to recruit a volunteer cruising representative who will report to RC sailing with the aim to encourage the cruising activities of the club sail or Power.
Cruising with ECSC
Medium to pocket-sized cruising yachts are well represented in the club. Club members vary in experience from complete novices, through weekend family sailors to veteran ocean passage-makers.
The club welcomes new cruising members from any background with any class of boat. We encourage all-comers (sail or power) to participate in club rallies.
There are a couple of opportunities, over the season, to join organised cruises in the company of other yachts and motor boats.
Prizes are awarded annually for the best log and most interesting cruise.
Postcards, Souvenir Logs, Passage Race Reports, and Newsletter Cruising Articles
- Gins Souvenir Log 2017
- Early Summer Cruise in Company
- Postcard from Keyhaven 2017
- Marchwood Souvenir Log 2017
- Postcard from France 2017
- Postcard from Yarmouth 2018
- Postcard from Beulieu 2018
- Marlowe Cup Passage Race Report 2018
- Marchwood Souvenir Log 2018
- Differences in Cross-Channel Passage Making 2018
- Passage Plan 2018
- Cruise of the Rolling Snowball 2018
- Gravelines Log 2019
- Knotweed Adventures 2019
- Carlotta’s voyage to Paimpol Aug 2019
- Postcard From Chichester 2019
- Postcard From Gosport 2019
- Nyda Cruising Notes 2019
- Ryde Rally Report 2019
- East Cowes-Hardway Club Cruise 2019
- Three MEN in a boat 2020
- Sheena’s Log from 2007