We recently received this email from Andrew “Bart” Simpson Yachting. If you are in the market for training, this organisation is well worth consifer
To introduce myself, I am Thalia the Sales and Communications Coordinator for Andrew Simpson Yachting. We are a not-for-profit RYA training centre based in Haslar Marina. We provide bespoke training covering the RYA Yachting syllabus, powerboat scheme, shore-based courses and offer own-boat tuition also.
I am contacting you with the opportunity of a potential partnership with yourselves. We can offer bespoke courses for your members with discounted prices across the courses we offer. To start, we have some early season discounts which we would like to offer to your members. These dates and discounted prices are outlined below:
- 26th Jan to 3rd Feb: Combined Day Skipper Theory and Practical £760 (was £950)
- 30th Jan to 3rd Feb: Day Skipper Practical £550 (was £695)
- 4th to 8th Feb: Competent Crew £550 (was £695)
- 9th to 17th Feb: Combined Day Skipper Theory and Practical £760 (was £950)
- 13th to 17th Feb: Day Skipper Practical £550 (was £695)
- 2nd to 6th March: 5-day Mile Builder £520 (was £650)
There is also potential for shore-based courses such as RYA VHF Marine Radio SRC to be run from your yacht club to make is even easier for your members.
If this is something you would be interested in, please do get in contact and I would be more than happy to set up a call to discuss further.
Sales & Communications Coordinator